Our clinics are specifically designed with areas that simulate real-work conditions. Replicating authentic workplace experiences builds confidence in an injured employee’s ability to get back to their job of injury. It’s integral to the recovery process.
PINN Provides the Following Services:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Work Conditioning
- Work Hardening
- Hand Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Activity Baseline Assessment (APF data)
- Physical Capacity Examinations
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Post Offer Employment Testing (POET)
Experience the PINN difference.
- We focus on the functional, physical demands of the job.
- Acute care appointments are available within 24 hours.
- Timely and helpful communication is our guarantee, every single time.
- PINN staff collaborates with the medical provider to assess an employee’s physical capacity and functional abilities.
- Rehabilitation incorporates simulated job tasks such as box lifting, shoveling, carpentry, cart pushing, and plumbing, driving, cooking, patient transfers, and many others.
- PINN therapists test for and advise about whether a patient can meet the stated physical demands of a job description.