PINN’s Employer Services Division focuses on assisting employers in screening applicants/employees, providing education for work site activities and assisting with the safety and prevention of work place injuries. One of our primary goals is to help prevent injuries from happening on the job through identification of and implementation of appropriate screening tools. If an injury does occur on the job, our goal then transitions to focusing on helping the injured worker return to their productive and fulfilling work and personal life in a safe and timely manner.
We can help:
- Coordinate return to work plans between medical providers, claims managers, and vocational rehabilitation consultants
- Provide case management consultations
- Determine functional tolerances based on the job analysis
- Post Offer Employment Testing – Can the candidate perform the physical demands of the job?
- Fit For Duty Testing – Can the incumbent employee return to work?
- Office Ergonomics – What can be done to ensure my employee has the best work space set-up?
- On site stretching/body mechanics training – Do my employees have the tools needed to prevent potential work place injuries?
- Job Analyses – What are the requirements of the job I’m hiring for?
Experience the PINN difference.
- We focus on the functional, physical demands of the job.
- Acute care appointments are available within 24 hours.
- Timely and helpful communication is our guarantee, every single time.
- PINN staff collaborates with the medical provider to assess an employee’s physical capacity and functional abilities.
- Rehabilitation incorporates simulated job tasks such as box lifting, shoveling, carpentry, cart pushing, and plumbing, driving, cooking, patient transfers, and many others.
- PINN therapists test for and advise about whether a patient can meet the stated physical demands of a job description.